Sign in to follow this  
Guest WOTbuzzbomber

Server Moderator

Guest WOTbuzzbomber

In-game name:: xbuzzbomberx

Your GUID:: 644bb78e (I think this is it, if this is wrong let me know. Not a ton of experience with PB)
Time zone:: EST
Xfire:: Dont use it, but http://www.xfire.com/wotbuzzbomber
Steam:: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WOTbuzzbomber/
Experience with moderating (If yes, where?):: Yes, Owned a very successful Rust server (#1 in US), I have been an Admin on numerous Garry's Mod servers.
Why do you want to be a server moderator?:: Loads of cheaters join the WAW server and no admins or mods are online to help. I have joined the teamspeak in the past to get help, but its hard to keep up with the amount of cheaters. Votekick them and they only rejoin. I can help with this problem.
Tell something cool about yourself:: I ran the #1 Rust server in the US until August, when it shut down.
How long per day can you play?: 3 hours
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?: Egg

EDIT by Headdy: We only need your 8digit GUID, so I edited your post. :)

Guest Headdy

I'm not sure whether I've seen you ingame yet or not..

I'll come back after I spoke with you :)

Guest WOTbuzzbomber

I would like to add that I am on the WAW server most of the time. I realize that most of the server moderators play cod 4, and the WAW server is left with cheaters and no moderators.

Guest WOTbuzzbomber

Yeah, the WAW server is a mess. People calling hacks on everyone, random votekicks just to troll, its a mess. I would mainly be helping out there because there is no moderation whatsoever.

Why not give him a try. The application itself is good, I don't play WAW and if he is right, he would be a solution. Good luck!

Guest Headdy

I'd like to say Yes. We definitely need some administration on there, and this one seems quite good to me, because of his application and experience.

Guest WOTbuzzbomber

WAW needs some administration. Look at all the player reports for cod5. I posed one a few days ago and it still hasn't been responded too. We need some dedicated WAW admins