• Leader

This is not a server or i_g problem but ones of the game key codes. Are you using a mac. They are having  lot of problems with their key codes. Someone else is obviously using the same code as you which happens with pirated codes and macs are somehow having the same problem 

There's a possibility that the sever is no longer cracked. The original server was cracked which allowed pirated / cracked key codes to play. Since this is a new server, it's most likely not cracked so it won't let you into the server unless you have a genuine Key Code.

@i-G.Sitting DuckIf this is the case, best thing to do is ask DirtyDog.

Edited by Hexenx

I have fuzzy feeling about this new I-G and it will get better over time

Duck is still learning a lot and enjoying the new experience.

Please give him all the support and be patience while these changes are occurring 

Well done my dear duck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Please note:  When you are downloading a new map and it says the download is for example going to take 45 mins.

Disconnect, shut the game, restart the game and reconnect to the server.

Most time this will allow you to download faster.

Most download should only take a few minutes.

Edited by RedRose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, CheeseCake said:

Hey there, I'm on a Mac and trying to find the new server, but I can't find any way to sort by or enter the IP address. Does it have a name? I bought my copy years ago through the Apple Store.

@cheesescake, if your game is from the app store then you may get a "key code in use" message when trying to connect, my workaround was to download Steam and buy the game again for 20$. Let us know if you're still having issues.

Hy jumpers, I found this new server by looking in the list for anything that contained "high jump" and it's great fun to discover new maps. Reading the forum a bit, I learn that Ninja almost shut down and survives again, great, thanks and well done i-G.Sitting Duck.
On the other hand, although I have a new pc, I have the impression of not moving forward in these new maps, of a lack of fluidity. I got really bad at aiming. Or I'm getting old too :)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, M'enfin said:

Hy jumpers, I found this new server by looking in the list for anything that contained "high jump" and it's great fun to discover new maps. Reading the forum a bit, I learn that Ninja almost shut down and survives again, great, thanks and well done i-G.Sitting Duck.
On the other hand, although I have a new pc, I have the impression of not moving forward in these new maps, of a lack of fluidity. I got really bad at aiming. Or I'm getting old too :)

Salut M'enfin

Yes indeed it takes a while to get used to, the difference in jumps, accuracy in the shooting, even the running which seems slower to me, but do not worry. Someone with your experience and skill shown in the "old" server will pick it up quickly. Also, as you move up in rank you'll get new guns which will improve your kill rate. There are lots of perks and goodies to play with which also helps. For sure, it's not the same and yes I also will miss the old but I for one am very happy that @i-G.Sitting Duck is putting so much effort and hard work into this and appreciate that i-G is still going strong. Hope to see you there. À bientot!

• Leader

In order to use different maps we are using different mods to run the new ones. The movement etc is slightly different and varies throughout the mods. I am trying to get it as close as possible to what it was but it will probably always remain slightly different. The good news is that players are getting used to it very fast and are getting very high scores again. Also as Zig stated, moving through the ranks helps with increased benefits.

PS You are getting older as well. It happens to all of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, M'enfin said:

You and others akin to yourself are why Ninja lives. We love to jump........ and shred!

Salute M'enfin!