• Leader

Hi all

With a load of help  from Dirty Dog at the Angry Dogs Clan, I have set up a new server. It is currently set to free to all but I can have that changed when sufficient number play on it. The IP is

74.91.118.141:28960

The maps are either new or been altered a little. The way it is set up will soon give me the chance to keep getting new maps. Also new perks etc. Please give it a go and let me know what you think

Duck

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
8 minutes ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

It may take me a few days bit I am sorting teamspeak and admin permissions as I go long. Just please be patient. I have a degree in IT but in business not gamers. I am therefore just learning everything new as we go along./

Well, I've seen you working on the new server, and i LOVE it. This will turn out great!!

What we need to do now is getting players back into our servers. Bring the word out! 

It's been really fun trying the new maps, weapons, perks, etc. A bit dizzying because of the heavier grav, needs some getting used to. Is there any scope to adjust the jump/gravity setting like in the old one in the future? Super fun playing maps I haven't seen in years.

• Like 1
  • Leader
8 hours ago, i-G.ZIGFRIED said:

It's been really fun trying the new maps, weapons, perks, etc. A bit dizzying because of the heavier grav, needs some getting used to. Is there any scope to adjust the jump/gravity setting like in the old one in the future? Super fun playing maps I haven't seen in years.

Yes Zig there is scope for loads of changes of everything including different mods. Just need time to learn it all.

• Like 1

OK, for all of us who aren't hackers with knowledge of IP addresses and HOW TO FIND THEM in the COD interface...what is the NAME of this server? OR...how do I connect using that IP? I don't see lists of servers by IP, only name. And I tried a couple that were HIGH JUMP, but one crashes my system trying to download something, and the other...isn't it.