Hexenx

Hexenx Introduction

Opening:

Hey everyone, most of you here already know me, but if you don't know me, my name is Hexenx, but I know sometimes people can have a lot of trouble typing my name out so you can just call me Hex. I'm currently 19 years of age, living in Australia.

i-G History:

I used to be apart of i-G a long time ago, I originally joined the clan on the 23rd of October of 2015. I helped out a lot in the clan which got me up to Master Admin. I enjoyed my time a lot being in that position as it allowed me to do a lot more stuff, and help out a lot more than a normal Clan Member would of been able to. After some time I decided to leave, which was on the 14th of February of 2018. I had my reasons for leaving but it was necessary at the time. Later on down the road I decided to rejoin the clan on the 26th of May of 2018, I was a normal Clan Member again, loved my time once again, but after a few months, I couldn't be in the clan anymore for reasons I won't go into, but that day was the 22nd of August of 2018. Overall I do not regret joining i-G at all, it helped me out a lot in my own life, gave me a lot of experience among other things. 

Personal Life / Interests:

Well as stated in my opening, I'm 19 years of age and I am living in Australia, If not obvious, I love gaming, I love everything to do with gaming. At this moment, I mainly play on my PS4 as I cannot afford a PC nor do I have a place to put it in my house. As for games, I love playing Call of Duty, all of them to be honest, Minecraft, Rocket League, a bunch of other games which I won't list all of them otherwise I'll be here forever. I also love music, all types, Country, EDM, Metal, Heavy Metal, anything music, so whenever someone asks me what my favourite song is, I can never pick lol. Same as music, movies is another thing that I love, but I'm not so into the romance type, I really love my action type of movies. Other than those normal things, I love editing videos, making timelapses of stuff, making gaming videos, editing them etc etc, the works. But the main thing I enjoy doing in life is helping people, I used to work for a Disability company so helping people is one of the things I love the most. Spending time with friends is another thing I love doing. 

Closing:

Well I'm not quite sure what else I can say in this introduction of sorts, I never made one of these back when I was in the Clan so whatever I'll do it now haha. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or drop me a PM. Thanks everyone, stay safe and stay positive. ❤️:)  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Hex !
Thank you very much for sharing us who you are ! It's so interesting to discover people (and even more when they live at the other side of Earth 😋 )
Finally someone younger than me 😂

Stay safe and see you in game 😉

• Like 1

Hi Hex, nice intro, glad to know a bit more about you. Do you have a youtube channel when you post some of your time lapse stuff? Would really like to see. I also would like to do more photography but lacking time because of work, family and music.

See you in game. Cheers from Montreal!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, i-G.Jo7 said:

Finally someone younger than me 😂

Haha yeah don't worry, I'm the younger one now lol

28 minutes ago, i-G.ZIGFRIED said:

Do you have a youtube channel when you post some of your time lapse stuff? Would really like to see.

I'll see if I can find some stuff a bit later on for you :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.