I would like to inform you that our admin I-G. Mars has decided to step down and now has retired from admin duties. He has been with us for some years and has been a dedicated admin. However as with all things his priorities in life have changed.

I would like all to join with me in wishing him the very best.

Sitting Duck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

I'm sorry to see Mars go, but it seems to be his decision.
I would be happy if we see each other again sometime in the game. Have a good time and all the best for you @Mars 

• Like 2

Sorry to see a nive guy like Marssi go. I will miss him. If i remember correctly i was the one giving him the news about beeing given admin status, and he was extremely happy about that.

Things change, i know that first hand. But COD might not be a "escape room" for everybody.

Take care and stay safe Mars ❤

• Like 2

Hey @Mars  All the best for your future, going to miss you.
Please do come and have a few games with us when you are up to it :P

Thank you for dedicating time to this clan, it has been very much appreciated.
If at anytime you decide you want to come back, please feel free to reapply :)

• Like 1

Sad to see you go marsi but I know you will be ok.
Keep visiting us time to time.
You did a awesome job for us as admin, please staysafe and don't hesitate to join a game at any moment! 

Thank you Mars for all.
Jazz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, i-G.BiggiE said:

Sad to see admins leaving as I am just joining. Can't help but wonder.... What fun have I missed? 

Yes I am always sad when people leave but this happens and the admin board always seems to pick up the slack. We do often see retired admins popping back to see us though which is good.

• Like 1

Yeah, what could i say, im kinda speechless... 

First of all i would like to thank you @i-G.Sitting Duck for accepting me to this great clan with most awesome people in it. I really appreciate it a lot. . You are Great Leader all the way! @i-G.Lucky I remember these news you gave me like it was yesterday. I was so Happy about it! I even have that screenshot somewhere in my pc. What comes to gaming, recognized you by your movement, badass killer, hard to kill! @i-G.Jazz Soulmate for life, with most good musictaste <3 The games, listening same music via webradio, priceless! @i-G.RedRose Thank you all the good mentoring & lot of info. All the way heartwarming person <3 Keep it that way!! @i-G.CHEVY TRUCK My man! Keep up that attitude my fellow bikerbro! These mentioned persons are like my very first impressions in server & which i was involved most. Na'aa, you others won't get that easy from my list. Love you all guys! 

But yeah, what comes to me, lately i've been so addicted to another game i mostly play with my irl-friends (about 1400 hours in last 5months) that i didn't have time to play here that much & i signed of from another huge gaming community. Used to be (SO) Staff Officer, was good for a time.

But yeah, you have this Awesome group here, Keep It Up! This community has gave me a LOT & made me even better person all the way. Im glad that i got chance to get to known all you guys and gals.

You won't get rid of me that easily, i will visit you every now and then. ;)

Keep up the good work & spirit!

-Mars <3

p.s Sorry for the late response

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2