i-G.Jo7

Clan Application : Jo7

1- Name : Joseph

2- Age : 24

3- InGame Name : Jo7

4- GUID : 27ebe232

5- Past/Current Clans : None

6- References : I-G.RedRose, I-G.Charlie, I-G.ZIGFRIED… and others

7- Something Interesting About Yourself/Hobbies : I invite you to read my post in "Introduce Yourself" : Who is Jo7 ?

8- Reason for Wanting to Join : I’m playing on this server since 2015. I really love it and it’s state of mind. And this is possible thanks to the work of members. I enjoy playing on this server and i want to help other people to feel the same sensations. I try to be very rigorous when i report hackers and i want to contribute to the server’s health.

9- Games Applying for (WaW/COD4) : CoD 4

• Like 5

Thank you very much to all of you ! 🙏
It's a great honor, privilege and happiness to join this amazing family ! (Rose is our mother et Duck our father, i'm right ? 😊)

Let's keep this server great for ever 😉

Greetings !

• Thanks 1

I must confess that I sometimes listen more to the wise words coming from my grandfather than from my dad's. 
Wait, my dad also is a grandfather since I got a kid.. Hmm... Never mind. Never doubt a older one's vision and advice.

• Like 2

Jo...congrats!  To put things into perspective, when I applied for admin, it took over three months for me to become an admin.  It took you one day!  

• Haha 2

Thank you Charlie !

Ahah, should i contact the Guinness World Records ? 🤔 🤣 

It's mainly because i took a long time before applying and some of you adviced me to apply, it makes the process faster i think 🙂