i-G.ZIGFRIED

Clan Application: ZIGFRIED

1. Name: Frederic
  2. Age: 47
  3. InGame name: ZIGFRIED
  4. GUID: 86ef4302
  5. Past/Current clans: None
  6. References: iG-Jazz, Red Rose, iG-Lucky (I think most admins know me)
  7. Something Interesting About Yourself/ Hobbies: As I mentioned in my 'Introduce yourself' post, i'm really passionate about music, more specifically guitars. Played drums for a long time but for the past 7-8 years i've been focused only on the guitar. I've been playing with the same bunch of guys for over 2 years and it's the most fun i've had in a musical project. You can check our last gig back in may here. Latest acquisition was a Harmony Meteor guitar from 1958, definitely the oldest guitar I've ever had and one of the most satisfying purchases i've made.
  8. Reason for Wanting to Join: I've been playing this server for a few years now and for a long time i've been a mostly passive player in terms of reporting hackers. Recently though, after figuring out what I was doing wrong with the recording/playback of demos (thanks Rose), I've been on a mission to record and report every single hacker I come across. I think the community has a great bunch of people and I want to do my part to keep it alive with players who respect the rules and come to have a good time. 
  9. Games Applying for: COD4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

-1 for drinking rubbish beer.

absolutely agree! ? 

@ZIGFRIED thanks for your application 
we have played with each other many times, although you may not have known it ... but if you decide to keep shooting me all time,  I will pull my   +1  back for you!

Edited by i-G.Leon
  • Like 2

On 12/15/2019 at 7:05 PM, i-G.Charlie said:

+1 for the application

-1 for the annoying overuse of vip nades...

So what would be an appropriate use of VIP nades? I'm curious

• Haha 1

Application accepted. Please liaise with Redrose who will guide you through all processes. All new members are on a trial period and are only allowed to tempban during that time.  Welcome aboard and happy new year.

• Like 7

Nice! A new I-G. admin, congratulations I-G.ZIGFRIED! Welcome to the madhouse! 
Ask any of the admins at anytime when you need assistance, we don't have stupid questions here. 
Glad you are in and see you soon in game.

Don't forget the Belgian brand tomorrow ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i-G.Jazz said:

Don't forget the Belgian brand tomorrow

already got some in stock, will spend new year's eve outside next to a big fire while sipping some fine white belgian beer, cheers!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, i-G.ZIGFRIED said:

already got some in stock, will spend new year's eve outside next to a big fire while sipping some fine white belgian beer, cheers!

Pictures of the fire and the beer would be nice!!!

Grimbergen.jpg

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2759.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome my dear Ziggy, hope I didn't confuse you too much with all the information ?I sent you.

6 hours ago, i-G.Jazz said:

we don't have stupid questions here.

They are usually the best kind and makes things more fun, hey @i-G.Jazz,  oh and thanks to @i-G.Leon for stepping in and answering a few questions while I toss and turned in bed last night ❤️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, i-G.ZIGFRIED said:

Sipping? SIPPING?  beer is for quaffing not sipping. And get some decent UK beer as well. 

• Haha 2

@i-G.ZIGFRIED You bought 'Grimbergen White?' not Blond, Pale Ale or Brown? 
I forgive you as it's just your first week. 
Happy New Year and yes, white also is good, as long it's Belgian brand!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We’re just a couple of cool cats in the canadian country winter enjoying a yes i agree a tad girlie beer but still quite tasty nonetheless. I wish you all a great 2020 with plenty of love and health which is all that really matters. Cheers my friends! ?

846E42F5-BE34-4A44-A971-B81595F06D9A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2