OutFitter

Not a report - just a question of in/under map in this case

21 hours ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

Some places there were under map but he didn't shoot at anyone so just moving through is ok

True but note it's about 'moving' not camping and certainly not shooting from undermap.

Should it not be okay, even if you shoot? After all, you are visible on the radar and you can be shot as well. You are not untouchable there. I know, a lot of people go there. It is not my style to sit an camp, but I try all and this is really a interessting place for camper. There is a wall, when you behind you cant be seen anymore, but you see all. So, no one can come to close. That's a bit unfair. True! But I am a hunter, and I get everyone. Even there. LOL! I came to this place, because someone was camping there. And after dying a hundret time I cached him. It was a lot of anger but also fun. A challenge! So I am not sure how to handle places like this. And what, if you jump when you shoot? You are visible. Woud that be ok?

9 minutes ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

No undermap is and never has been allowed and that will not change.

For me this is totally ok, but I still do not understand the difference between outside the map or under map like this here. Some places outside the map are much more evil than this place.

@stardust The main difference with out of map or undermap is not that difficult.
'Out of Map' is just increasing the normal borders of that map.
'Undermap' is most of the time hiding in places where no enemy can see you but you can kill them. Worst part is when your enemy can't kill you at a specific undermap location because bullets doesn't come trough

Edited by i-G.Jazz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1