4oM0vOY

Banned for wh

1. Name: Stwongbad

2. GUID: 14428ea0 (I think)

3. Banning Admin: Don't know

4. Admin’s Reason for Ban: Wallhack

5. Your Side of the Story- I had a killstreak of 15 and was banned. Not sure why- I could see everyone I shot at.

Hey- I just reviewed these demos twice. I'm not sure why people thought I was wallhacking. I've played this server a ton so I know the usual places people hide in the maps. That's why I'll put a few shots through a wall to see if I get any hits or it draws someone out. In these demos though there are a lot of times I was killed that I wouldn't have been if I was hacking because I wouldn't have seen them (wap sniping from one of the rooftops in overgrown for example). These demos also don't show UAV or killcams, which is also how i figure out where people are. I used to play as Kostyusha if you remember me from a while back.

If there are specific instances that are questionable, let me know and I can explain what happened there. If you wanted to lift my ban temporarily to spec me for a game to see how I play, I'm totally fine with that too.

Thanks for looking into this though.

9 hours ago, 4oM0vOY said:

. If you wanted to lift my ban temporarily to spec me for a game to see how I play, I'm totally fine with that too.

Thanks for looking into this though.

Sorry but that is not an option as cheats can just be turned off or on. Please be patient whist admins carefully check it through.