lisa

I got banned for nth.. "Lisa"

I was playing normally, then got banned by "ozzy" or i don't know, for wallhacking which I've never used, I've been playing COD4 for over 9 years, and on the Ninja server for Over 3 years. I want the ban to be appealed.

Hi @lisa.

First of all, please stop spamming me with PM´s and on my profile with questions that should be posted into this section.

Then to the ban.

Yes, i banned you after recording you, and i suspect you of using wallhack.
Demo is uploaded now, and you can also see it here: Lisa.dm_1

Bottom line, you se players that others can´t see, and i am not(!) talking about spawnpoints.
You see, normally i would not use the "Killhouse"- map as evidence, but after watching and recording you most of that round i was convinced the amount of kills you had trough walls (i remind you i am not talking about spawn points), were so high that i decided to go ahead and ban.

However, if this ban ends up with being unrightfully, i apologize, and you will be let back in - but not before other admins have seen the demo.

Feel free to watch the demo yourself and explain your kills.

well I'll Explain, through out the time I played this game, specially Your server, I've developed a lot of skill, combining my aim, the radar and the killcam, plus the sounds, and the line of fire "bullets line and where did they come from" and muzzle flash, and spawn trapping, I'm able to locate people easily, Tbh with you, I have never cheated, and I stand by my words, because I have nothing to gain from ruining other peoples game by cheating, I'm trying to enjoy it, so please reconsider, its been more than 3 years on this server.

I have seen the demo myself now (again), but i slow motion, and to be honest, i may ask for this ban to be lifted, but before i do that i would like for you to answer me this (click on each question for reference):

1. How did you see this guy?
  2. Here you kill 2 players. It´s the second kill that caught my attention. What did you see trough the wall that you couldn´t kill, because there was actually 2 walls between you?

One more thing, many of your kills are trough walls/obstacles, which always gets other players attention. 

Edited by i-G.Lucky

I know its hard to believe me, the first one was radar, and m'enfin and jo7 were both pretty active in that area, so I knew one of them will be there, and the radar confirmed that. the second also a radar and I saw him in the corner of my eye, he was crouching and I saw the red dot on the radar moving so I prepared myself and waited for him, and there was another one inside of the little house that I tried to wallbang. but I got killed in the end by Jo7

to add for the 1st one, radar, my knowledge of the player movement, and he shot my friend and saw where the bullets are coming from.