Sign in to follow this  
ZIGFRIED

aimbot: lokost

I have watched both demos in fast and slow motion and using a light grid. This player seems to watch the gaps for a time even though I can see that there is no one close or coming. In the second demo the fist kill is ok as you can see the enemy player's rocket sticking out of the wall. There are then a couple of dubious kills but in slow motion I did see some the enemy players before he killed them. I also noticed him aiming straight ahead when there were enemy players to the side and behind him, a lot closer. He also has some direct hits but others are not so good. I agree that he is highly suspicious but I really feel that we need more evidence. Never the less, thank you for the report as this is one worth watching.

• Like 1

Other players also noticed something fishy, I thought the snapping before shooting was pretty evident but will try to get more next time. Thanks

The demo from the Tunnel did not contain enough kills og evidence to "stick in court", but the short one definitely caught my interest.
First kill was based on a server bug, as you could see him trough the wall before entering the building.
Second and third kill gave me the impression that he have an eye from out of this world. Too good to be true?
Then the immediate flick to the last kill up in the air. He saw him jumping up from right, but aimed straight et him and killing him faster than actually possible.

In my opinion he could definitely be using aimbot, but all in all not enough to take action. Please try to get at least 3 kills which we need as evidence if an appeal comes.

As @i-G.Sitting Duck says, one worth watching

Good work, @ZIGFRIED 

• Like 1