Sign in to follow this  
ZIGFRIED

Getting out of broadcast

I just stumbled upon a glitch to get out of broadcast. I've never seen anyone get out of this one so was very surprised at the discovery. Unfortunately only seems to work with VIP jump for now, but still i'm sharing it with all you fine people.

You jump on top of the house near the compound and from there jump up to the edge and BAM!

Enjoy, Cheers

Screenshot 2019-11-25 08.14.16.png

Screenshot 2019-11-25 08.14.14.png

Screenshot 2019-11-25 08.14.06.png

Screenshot 2019-11-25 08.08.21.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

thanks for sharing this @ZIGFRIED, I already know that way out of map there  and i've also been called "cheater" for this...  😂
You are right, it only works with vip jump 4.
When you are out of map at this way,  you also can jump on the top of the mainbuilding from the back side, but be careful, there also are death zones... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, i-G.Leon said:

thanks for sharing this @ZIGFRIED, I already know that way out of map there  and i've also been called "cheater" for this...  😂
When you are out of map at this way,  you also can jump on the top of the mainbuilding from the back side, but be careful, there also are death zones... 

oh yes I've discovered that the hard way 🙂 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, i-G.Leon said:

I was up there the other day. Kinda cool actually, having complete control over all the players, and almost impossible to get killed from up there unless you reveal your location. And yes, a death-zone was the reason i suddenly "got back in" lol

Edited by i-G.Lucky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

the one that I was never able to make work is the elevator glitch in Crash, i've recently rewatched the videos in the post about this and tried it again and again and failed every time, but i'm stubborn as hell so I will continue trying!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3