First of all, whan you see me in game i am using the name «OzzY», as i did when i tempbanned you. I know you have «bumped into me» more than a few times.

This is a tempban till certain things are clearified.

I did not ban you for cheats. I haven’t even seen the demo you were banned for earler, because i was occupied with other things during that period.

So, here’s the problem:

I warned you three times a few weeks ago, because you behaved like a complete abusive idiot. That means that you (by now) should have at least 3 warning. I know you got warnings from fellow admins too.

This tells me that you have been on our servers during the period you were banned, am i right??

So tell us, how come your warning record is showing 0 warnings all of a sudden, and how come your IP-address keep changing?

Trust me, we have been doing this for many years. I’m 49 years old, i have been a gamer since the 90’s and i’m not the oldest in our Clan. So whatever you say now, tell the truth. Dont lie.

Cause if you do, we will find out (that’s what we do), and you will be banned for the rest of your life.

This is your chance to come clean (as accused players are supposed to do in an appeal)

// i-G.Lucky

That may be due to my phantom VPN. Sometimes I turn it on to protect me. That's possible. You try a lot to stay in the game. Sorry but that's it. Well, do what you think is right Emotions go by with eienm.Your decision! MFg Cyanidrecords!

That may be due to my phantom VPN. Sometimes I turn it on to protect me. That's possible. You try a lot to stay in the game. Sorry but that's it. Well, do what you think is right Emotions go through with one. Great decision! MFg Cyanidrecords!

@cyanidrecords How can you connect with a VPN connection when it's blocked on our servers? 
It also does not explain why your warning level is '0' again. You probably changed your guid but still playing with the same name. 
Anyways, playing with a VPN connection is NOT allowed.
Please explain us what you did (besides the vpn connection) to get rid of the warnings. 
Thanks, 

Jazz

Thanks you for your answers but please keep it all in here.  As you are the only one using your computer then you should be the only one using your guid and the IP is specific to you.  Various player names using your guid and IP have been warned and temp banned on numerous occasions but then your account only shows 1 warning. You are therefore obviously taking actions to change that warning level which we will not allow. You have also been attempting to rejoin our servers  even though banned. Can you now explain what is happening?

On 11/22/2019 at 9:57 PM, cyanidrecords said:
yes I have played with the same name. More not. The rest is not known to me. Im a gamer. No freak.
Cyanid

First of all, don’t bother sending me PM’s about this, ok? They will not be answered.

Seccond of all, your warnings from me was based in very abusive behaviour, and (to be honest) that surprise me, concidering you are 50 years old (if what you told me is the truth).

So, i will ask you one more time (never again)...:

You were tempbanned for bad behaviour, WHERE ARE THE RECORDS OF THOSE WARNINGS?

@cyanidrecords please write everything you want to communicate about your problem just and only here in this report and not in the public chatbox!
I also recommend you to write the text in English AND in your native language - many things seems are misleading, like you express yourself in English ...
Thanks!

Bitte schreibe alles, was du über Dein Problem mitteilen möchtest, nur hier in diesen Bericht und nicht in die öffentliche Chatbox!
Ich empfehle Dir auch, den Text in Englisch UND in Deiner Muttersprache zu verfassen - viele Dinge erscheinen irreführend, so wie Du Dich in Englisch ausdrückst ...
Danke!

Edited by i-G.Leon

Comments from Cyanid in the chatbox which have been removed to here.

cyanidrecords 22 Nov 5:14 PM

i-G.Lucky i have neither a wallhack nor any cheats.i do not really understand whats going on here.I play just like everyone else here.
cyanidrecords 23 Nov 4:21 PM
I am the sole user of my PC. It is password protected. BB or not.
cyanidrecords Today 10:20 AM
IG.Chevy Truck has released me. Maybe he has rausgenommen the warnings. He has apologized to me for the imprecations. Otherwise, I do not know how to make it. How nice should I delete the warnings on your server. Question I'd rather your people. That's all very funny to me. As if there is some crooked thing going on here.

I do not understand what he means in the last comment ( rausbenommen)  but Chevies comments were about my ban for wh not this one
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

cyanidrecords Today 10:20 AM

IG.Chevy Truck has released me. Maybe he has rausgenommen the warnings. He has apologized to me for the imprecations. Otherwise, I do not know how to make it. How nice should I delete the warnings on your server. Question I'd rather your people.

I feel he tries to say that he think i-G.CHEVY TRUCK had unban him and obviously he has remove his warnings.
He (so i-G.CHEVY TRUCK) would apologize for the mistake.        (I personally think he mixed up somethings)
Himself has no idea how he should remove or delete the warnings. And we should better ask some of our clanmembers / admins - if someone of them had delete the warnings at him.

At least this sence comes up, if you try to translate word by word from German to English...

12 hours ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

Maybe he has rausgenommen the warnings.

In this case is the word  "rausgenommen"  a German word in a English sentence.  It means  deleted, remove,  ...

... and I thought my English would be still the worst ... 😂

Edited by i-G.Leon
  • Haha 2

I feel that he is lying to us. he still tries to join under another name so is just trying to avoid the current temp ban. The fairest outcome is to let this ban run and after it is over then let him play. Any warnings should be recorded here and if he exceeds the normal limit the temp ban will be re instated,

as far as I am concern, if he can't answer a few request from us, don't waste any more time on him and leave him banned

• Like 1

Ihr versteht mich nicht. mein englisch is nicht gut genug für euch. also lassen wir die ganze sache.ich bin gar nicht in der lage eure warnungen zu löschen.und sitting ich lüge nicht .warum auch.Es gibt noch 1000 andere server als euch.also warum sollte ich mir dann so eine arbeit machen.aber da ich das gefühl nicht los werde, das mich einige hier nicht haben wollen werde ich die sache jetzt hier beenden.danke für eure geduld.meine ist aufgebraucht.und ich bin raus!Out!

1 hour ago, cyanidrecords said:

Ihr versteht mich nicht. mein englisch is nicht gut genug für euch. also lassen wir die ganze sache.ich bin gar nicht in der lage eure warnungen zu löschen.und sitting ich lüge nicht .warum auch.Es gibt noch 1000 andere server als euch.also warum sollte ich mir dann so eine arbeit machen.aber da ich das gefühl nicht los werde, das mich einige hier nicht haben wollen werde ich die sache jetzt hier beenden.danke für eure geduld.meine ist aufgebraucht.und ich bin raus!Out!

I try to translate:

He told us that his English is not good enough that he can express himself clearly and without misunderstandings. Further he declares again, he is'nt able to delete warnings he got. He dont know how. Referring to the post of Sitting Dug above,  he says - he is not a liar and he does not lie. He also dont know why he should do this. He assume there are thousands other server who he can play, so he won't waste his time anymore to discuss with us if he is a fair player or not. He feels that we do not want him on our server, why eve r. He wants to end the matter at this point and he will leave it. As he said he is grateful for our patience - his patience is at an end right now. So he accept to be out ... 

Edited by i-G.Leon

17 hours ago, i-G.Leon said:

I feel he tries to say that he think i-G.CHEVY TRUCK had unban him and obviously he has remove his warnings.

Well, of course, if one of us have removed his warnings he shouldn't be charged for that....

But as @RedRose says;

14 hours ago, RedRose said:

as far as I am concern, if he can't answer a few request from us, don't waste any more time on him and leave him banned

I agree with that!