>kill'em all<

Clan Application

1. Name: Anton

2. Age: 25

3. InGame Name: >kill'em all<

4. GUID: adf8739a

5. Past/Current Clans: {SOB} (ages ago)

6. References: i-G.Lucky ; i-G.Jazz

7. Something Interesting About Yourself/ Hobbies: My Hobbies are Photography, Music (Rock/Metal), Concerts (I think I can say I saw nearly all the great Bands of these Genres, I also stood in first row at the last ever Motörhead concert, right in front of Lemmy), collecting Music related stuff that I caught at concerts (like a cane of Alice Cooper for example and the last guitar pick that Lemmy played on stage befor he died) and playing  guitar and bass guitar and several video games  :D 

8. Reason for Wanting to Join: because it´s fun to play with such kind people like you are, it´s always funny and of course because I like to hunt my dad (i-G.Leon) 😅

9. Games Applying for (WaW/COD4): COD4 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny thing, i have been paying attention to this player for a while, and seeing hus attitude, and the way he treat other players made me com to the conclusion that i decided to tell my fellow admins in game that night (@i-G.Leon and @i-G.Jazz) that i was about to ask him to apply, and how they felt about that.

That’s whan i learned that this is actually @i-G.Leon’s son 😄

Anyway, based on what i’ve seen of @>kill'em all<, i have no problem recommending him for a trisl membership.

@>kill'em all<, have you learned from your father how to record and report suspected players? That would be a very important contribution on your way to becomung a trial member.

+1

• Like 2

Well, well...if you are the son of Leon then that is a big + in my book!   However, submit some reports, be active on the forums and your patience will be rewarded as we do have a process to become an admin.  Seeing as you just joined the forum on Tuesday, we would like to get to know you better.  I look forward to playing with you in game and I apologize ahead of time for what my knife will do to you.

• Like 2

Hey Anton, 
We do play together for quite some time now and I must say you are very skilled. But being skilled is one part, you also are very skilled in giving other players a good mood with that nice character of yours.
I'm very happy with your application, unhappy about Lemmy who is no more.. 

@i-G.Charlie is right, Although you just joined here, the standard is to become active on our forum so others can learn more about you. You will do just fine!
Also, when you have the opportunity to record a player who you believe is cheating, make a recording and post it here on the forum.

I'm very sure you will do a great job, as son of @i-G.Leon I'm very sure he can help you with the progress as he is a fast learner, ...
That all said, you have a +1 from me

• Like 2

I absolutely agree with you@i-G.Jazz. and @i-G.Charlie So far, I have never asked my son if he would like to join the clan.  I think he should make such a decision himself.  That's why I thought it was good that he was asked by other administrators.  It looks like he's really interested and I explained and showed him a few things as well.  So I'm looking forward to the first reports from him.  Of course, all stages on the way to becoming a clan member should be completed.  That's good and important!  I am happy that he wants to be a part of the family and of course I will support him as far as I can.

Edited by i-G.Leon
  • Like 4