1. Name:     SOY ECUATORIANO  (That is the name if I am not mistaken)

2. GUID: Idk

3. Banning Admin:    I do not remenber 

4. Admin’s Reason for Ban:   I don't remember what happened, that was almost a year ago.

5. Your Side of the Story:   I was expelled 1 year ago if I am not mistaken, I do not remember the reason, and a month ago I returned to this of Cod4 and, as I always liked their servers, I decided to make this appeal to see if after months I could return to their servers, I know I have a past not very beautiful on their servers due to my bad behavior, but the truth is that if I ask you to accept me again on your servers, I miss them a lot)

Thank you, I await your response and whatever you decide I will accept
    Regards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you very much for the advice.
As for what I have to say, I played without prohibition and that came out overnight, but I don't know why they banned me again if I played normal, says "Active Prohibition."
That's what I still don't understand if I already filed my appeal and it was taken away.

Brando, If we ever decide to lift the ban, I say "IF" what can you promise us in return? How will you handle?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Allow us to think about this, it probably will take more than a couple of days. We will inform you when a decision is made. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by i-G.Jazz
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:01 AM, brando___cuenca said:

That's what I still don't understand if I already filed my appeal and it was taken away.

Could you explain this a little more?  I am not sure what you are saying.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedRose said:

Could you explain this a little more?  I am not sure what you are saying.

I don't understand very well, everything was going well until I was banned and I went to see the reason and I said "The ban is still active" and through the old appeal I saw that they banned me from cheating about 2 years ago and I've always played fair in their Servers, the only bad thing about me was my bad behavior.
I would very much like to return to your servers as a changed person

In your appeal dated January 9, you provided your guid as 1824f356.

image.png.75b0e50d519b4cef480e708a08bcdbc6.png

This was the guid you have been playing with, however the demo that was provided shows that your guid was used to hack. Doesn't matter how old it is, it still hack.

You have admitted that the guid you mention above is your guid.

It does not matter who was using that guid (you or someone else), it was used during hacking.

You allowed someone else to use your guid, it may have been a friend but it is your guid and your responsibility to not allow others to use it to hack.

I'm sorry but feel the ban should still stay for that guid.

19 minutes ago, RedRose said:

You have admitted that the guid you mention above is your guid.

It does not matter who was using that guid (you or someone else), it was used during hacking.

You allowed someone else to use your guid, it may have been a friend but it is your guid and your responsibility to not allow others to use it to hack.

I'm sorry but feel the ban should still stay for that guid.

I agree, the ban on this guid should stay.

You are correct is my responsibility but that happened when we had that pc in the "Cyber Cafe" but now that cyber does not exist anymore and now the PC is in my house and I would like to play again on its servers I have not done nothing bad I promise you, the pc now I have it in my house, in my room it is personal and I use it for school work and I decided to install the cod4 again to play in my free time but I never felt called by other servers, only your servers were to my liking, I hope you understand me):

Let me just add, he was playing yesterday. There were no hacks, but after spectating this guy for many many hours there were absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was him. Location: Ecuador. Talking to other players, so i addressed him as SOY and all of a sudden he stopped communicating completely.

Banned of course, but he will be back

Edited by i-G.Lucky
  • Haha 1