guccipink

Banned

1. Name: Gucci Pink

2. GUID: 042990f7b61f43da771b578c90f062a2

3. Banning Admin: multiple can't remember

4. Admin’s Reason for Ban: the first time was because I was asking for help and they called that "spamming" I had a temporary ban for 1minute then I got back on and then they banned me for apparently harassing one of the players which I didn't do there was a player harassing me and trying to kick me and I was just standing up for myself. I got unbaned and I came back to apologize which was nessisary but I guess the admin didn't like that so he permenatly banned me from the server. I got back onto the server it didn't say I was banned I just kept joining and he just kept banning me but I swear I dont hack or anything. I came back this morning played the whole entire morning to afternoon and I even donated money to the server bc I liked it so much and to appoligose for what I've done and this is how you guys repay me I'm just trying to have fun no intent on harmfullness or anything I just want to get back to the game and have fun please. I'm being honest I swear I havent done anything no hacking or anything. I just like the mod a lot and its really fun. really appreciate if any admins can please reason with me here and come to a consensus

5. Your Side of the Story 

1. my side of the story is that I made a simple mistake that wasn't my fault because I got aggravated by another player. I just really want forgiveness and I really appoligise to the admin I just have spent so much time and had so much fun and its just been taken from me just because they don't like me. Ive asked and asked admin for a second chance which they havennt gave me. 

I fail to see how making a mistake was not your fault. You got aggravated and retaliated so that is your fault. You state that you have donated money but we have no record of that at all.

However, I am looking into this and will report back when a final decision is made. 

Gucci, 

Do you remember the game of last Thursday? You really were annoying other players so you were friendly asked to stop ( spamming)
You than kept going and I warned you that if you would not stop, you would get warning points. Finally you ended up with 3 warnings, that's a 40 minute temp ban.
You rejoined before that 40min tempban which is actually ban evading. Therefor you got permbanned but you kept rejoining our servers.
Also, please never use names in game as 'Admin' and 'fckn Admin'.. Also, have respect for other players and admins.

Can you explain how you were be able to rejoin constantly without the permban having any affect?

Thanks, 
Jazz

Edited by i-G.Jazz

@i-G.Sitting Duck it is still my fault I do apologies, It won't happen again. Jazz, I honestly i don't know, I don't know how to hack at all, all I did was just rejoin the game and it would let me back in. Yesterday morning from about 9am - 1pm I was playing completely fine and we were having a fair matches. You can see records, you can even ask AkoN because I played with him. We were all good, and I do really apologies for arguing with you. I know it doesn’t mean I'm right at all, I'm just saying that I learn from my mistakes and this is how we all grow. I would really appreciate it If you guys would let me play on your servers again.

Thanks,

Gucci

14 hours ago, guccipink said:

it is still my fault I do apologies, It won't happen again

How did you manage to rejoin?

18 hours ago, i-G.Jazz said:

please never use names in game as 'Admin' and 'fckn Admin'

@guccipink, opposing as admin is a ban reason in itself, and do you really expect to get any goodwill from us when using names like "fckn Admin"? Are you for real?

You need a lot of time to learn how things work around here, and should not be let back in any time soon. If ever.

Edited by i-G.Lucky

@i-G.Lucky I honestly don't know how I rejoined I just openeded the server and it let me in. I can't do that anymore but I'm just saying I don't know how to hack at all. I honestly just made a dumb mistake and would really appreciate if I could have forgiveness for my mistake and will be allowed to play on your server again. It won't happen again. 

@guccipink
I appreciate the apologies but that I'm afraid it is not enough to unban you at this stage. You stepped over the line many times and you could not let it rest.

gucci1.png

Gucci_pink9 copy.png

Edited by i-G.Jazz

I was also in there as this happened, Some1. You behavior was not so good. You were asked many times to calm down which you didn't.

What comes to ban, banned player will get message right after ban "You have been permanently banned on this server..." I just wonder how did you manage to join in right after that?

• Like 1

"we good", you say....

Well, "we NOT good", based on what i've seen from above.

The only reason you calmed down was that you suddenly realized your ridiculous behavior might give you some consequences.

I would have permbanned you too. We don't need kids like you running wild on our servers when we're not present.

• Like 1

I am currently unable to see how this player re-joined so many times after the bans. They do not seem to have registered at all. However, he was aware of them as he later apologised and asked to be allowed back.  His initial behaviour was extremely poor and that is mainly what we should use to judge this ban. He was cocky, rude and obstructive to admins wearing tags which will not be tolerated. He also came back using the name admin and f*ck admin. Again that will not be tolerated.  He will definitely remain banned  for now but I would like opinions as to whether or not he should ever be allowed to return.

• Like 4

To me he can stay banned for some time. He was spoiling it for all players and admins for hours long and not giving in. His behavior was far from acceptable and not conform with the server rules. 
He was taking over the fun from all players that wanted to play and he spoiled the joy for hours. 
No, 'we are not good' @guccipink

Edited by i-G.Jazz
  • Like 2

@guccipink Appreciated, thanks.
To me, I am not really waiting to meet you in game again very soon.
we'll meet again some other time, different world.
Again, Thanks.
Jazz.

Edited by i-G.Jazz
  • Like 1

GucciPink. Your conduct and attitude whilst playing on our servers was well below acceptable standards. You will therefore remain banned from our severs at this time. You may reapply to have the ban lifted in 3 months. at the end of November

• Like 2