Sign in to follow this  
SuddenDeath

Server Application

1. Leo

2. 19

3. leosboy100 (can change to SuddenDeath)

4. Not obtainable through pb_myguid..

5. None in WaW

6. None

7. I've been playing on the server for a very long time and i'd like to monitor it since a lot of the time i am online other mods are not. I very often witness hacking or otherwise toxic behavior. Iv'e been playing call of duty in general for over 10 year, been mod in various other servers and games yet never in world at war. I thought it would be fun to try out for once. I'm also applying cause i like the community and it would be nice to have a go-to server where i can bring my friends. 

8. WaW

9. I do not wish to be admin since it takes more time and effort. I am also not the server provider which would make it unpractical. I rather leave that job to those who has been here for  longer times and are more experienced in that regard/subject.

25 minutes ago, SuddenDeath said:
  1. Leo

2. 19

3. leosboy100 (can change to SuddenDeath)

4. 533470149

5. None in WaW

6. None

7. I've been playing on the server for a very long time and i'd like to monitor it since a lot of the time i am online other mods are not. I very often witness hacking or otherwise toxic behavior. Iv'e been playing call of duty in general for over 10 year, been mod in various other servers and games yet never in world at war. I thought it would be fun to try out for once. I'm also applying cause i like the community and it would be nice to have a go-to server where i can bring my friends. 

8. WaW

9. I do not wish to be admin since it takes more time and effort. I am also not the server provider which would make it unpractical. I rather leave that job to those who has been here for  longer times and are more experienced in that regard/subject.

Hello suddendeath

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the mod application. 

To be accepted you'll need to submit a few reports for players that are hacking (aimbots/wallhacks/norecoil). Following the Report template. 

We've had a few games together recently and you seem a decent player and a nice guy, so stick around, get to know people on the forums (maybe submit an Introduction so we can get to know you) and being accepted should be no issue. 

I will say WaW is suffering with player numbers recently (not just us, but all servers) but an extra mod would be a help for different time zones. 

If you need help with anything such as recording/replaying demos, just ask on here or in a PM. 

Cya in game. 

Sammas09

• Like 3

Hi Leosboy100,

Please read the Server Rules, in this case rule 7.

continuation of this style of play will result in ever increasing temp bans...

On 6/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, SuddenDeath said:

I very often witness hacking or otherwise toxic behavior.

Killing from undermap is the sort of toxic behaviour you need to be reporting, not participating in.

Now you have been warned and hopefully read the server rules fully, any more reports of you killing from under map will result in me not supporting this application.

Thanks.

Edited by i-G.Sammas09
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, i-G.Sammas09 said:

Hi Leosboy100,

Please read the Server Rules, in this case rule 7.

continuation of this style of play will result in ever increasing temp bans...

Killing from undermap is the sort of toxic behaviour you need to be reporting, not participating in.

Now you have been warned and hopefully read the server rules fully, any more reports of you killing from under map will result in me not supporting this application.

Thanks.

I'd wish you to look in to this matter a bit closer. Can i pm you?

@SuddenDeath, is this true or not? No PM needed, as we will all be evaluating your application, and therefor we will need you to tell us all(!) what’s been going on.

1 minute ago, i-G.Lucky said:

@SuddenDeath, is this true or not? No PM needed, as we will all be evaluating your application, and therefor we will need you to tell us all(!) what’s been going on.

Please reffer to the report section  .Here It told my version of the events.
I do not have the proper counter-evidence other than witnesses, therefor i took my warning and move on.
Thank you.

It seems i’ve missunderstood a bit, but what is happening here? First i see an application from @SuddenDeath, then @general provide a demo of You... is this an application or a report?

Sorry, but this is a bit confusing, maybe because i’m not a WaW-player.

Edited by i-G.Lucky

29 minutes ago, i-G.Lucky said:

called @leosboy100.... is this an application or a report?

My in-game name is leosboy100. i was framed etc.. In the end i still did wrong, so i took my warning.
Thanks

I guess i understood - at least some of it - right the first time then. Good luck with your application, and again, no pm’s necessary, as we will all be evaluating this.

• Like 1