i-G.Jazz

My time to go

Hi soldiers,

For many this will be very unexpected.

Saying goodbye is never easy but there is a time of coming and going and my time to go has arrived.

The reasons for this are personal reasons I would rather not elaborate on.
I probably too often forget that it's just a game.

I will always cherish and remember the years I have lived here as a fantastic experience with many beautiful moments.
Good and less good moments occur in every family, but I think I have to focus again on my own family and private life.

I want to thank everyone for the great opportunities that I have received, the many hours of playing pleasure, the conversations, ... Killing @i-G.Lucky

I especially want to thank @i-G.Sitting Duck for everything he did for me. I also want to praise him for the way he manages this clan like no other can!
I realize that I have failed and I have hurt and disappointed some people. You can take me very seriously if I say I'm so sorry!

I wish i-G a very nice existence and I will still play and visit the forum now and then.

farewell does not exist.

Jazz

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

I'm sorry, really sorry to read this.

On the other hand, if you have made this decision it must be the right thing for you in this moment and I respect that.

Hope to see you around anyway.
pollo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This really is a very sad day for me. Jasper has not failed in anyway and concentrating on his family is always the right thing to do.  I will certainly miss our chats but at the end of the day this really is just a game and real life must always come first. Best of luck with all you do Jasper. You will be missed.

• Thanks 1

My dear Jazz,

It sad to see that you are hanging up your boots in the admin roles, but I am happy that you are not getting rid of the guns and knife for killing.

You have been such a wonderful friend right from the beginning, when we first met in game.  The talks between us flowed really well.  I was so excited when you decide to join us in the clan.

The sweat, persistence, dedication and hard work that you put into being a great admin were admirable.  All the questions that were flowing from you, with that keen eager determination to get it right the first time every time.  You progress quickly up the rank to become a master, a well-deserved promotion it was.

You have not failed, you have risen like a champion and now riding away on your horse with your head held high.  Thank you so much for being here for us, you are the best dear.

I will not say goodbye, but catch you later dear.  We shall meet again in game soon.

Take care now.

Era

• Thanks 1

Jazz

I too am very sad to see you departing.  Please try not to be to hard on yourself; we can be our own toughest critics.  

• Those who have never failed, have also never achieved anything (or are simply better at covering up their mistakes).
  • Those who have never hurt (and been hurt); have never loved, and never been loved.
  • When you feel you may have disappointed others; it is only because you have already exceeded our expectations.

Every move we make; helps one person and hinders another.  Every decision is right from one perspective but wrong from a different view.  You can never please everyone.  Expecting to (or even hoping to be able to do so), is simply naive.  

Life is filled with choices.  Making the right choices is not the easiest thing in the world; but it starts with working out what is most important to ourselves, and to those we care most about.  

Ultimately every choice is a compromise.  There is no right or wrong - only a balance between what is most important.  There is no true or false - only varying levels of correctness - and very subject to perspective.  Just as there is no black, and there is no white; there are only varying shades of light, and a whole spectrum of colours, and shapes to also be considered.

None of us have any right or justification to judge you on your choices.  I am certain you are making the right decision for what is most important to you, and I am sure that you have contemplated fully.  It is not my intention to try to influence or re-arrange your priorities - just understand that you will be missed.  

I appreciated everything you have done to help myself, and to help the people that are most important to me.

Thank you Jazz

It sounds very small, but I truly wish you all the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sad to see you leave too ......

Thank you for everything and for all the time you spent with us.

I know you will be around needing to be killed hahaha.

But seriously, thank you again !!!

See you in game Jazz

Chevy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Jazz said:

For many this will be very unexpected.

... right - it is completely unexpected for me.
Yesterday, I could not find the right words when I read your message and I didn't want to believe what I had to read ...
I am really very sorry and I am more than sad to have to accept your decision. Whatever the reason for your decision, you have to decide for yourself. I just want to let you know that you will be missed from all of us and whatever you see for yourself - you have been a great and very important part of the admin team. Personally, I hope that we will continue to keep in touch. Many thanks for all what you have done! You will be more than missing!!!
Hope to see you in game, from time to time...
Leon

Edited by i-G.Leon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It sure is sad to see you leave mate, didn't see this coming :(

I've had so much fun playing with you, especially when listening same electronicmusic radio-channels :)

You truly were Very, Very good admin in all the way.

It was great privilege to get to know you and fight with you on the fields.

You will be missed Friend!

Take care.

Peace.

• Thanks 1

just seen this post.not much to say,jaz was always a gentleman in game and else were.to me looked like a fine admin dont know why your saying u failed.i dont need to know.in my eyes was always a fair admin and a fun player to hang out with.as others said,real life always comes first so do what you gotto do man:)hope to see you around and keep making music dude:)

• Thanks 1

We've had some good times together, i'm sorry to see you leave. Hope to see you still visit the server and we stay in touch. 

Sam. 

• Thanks 1

i will miss you a lot Jazz.

I will forever remember the memories we have made killing @Buck_McFate also and you and i talking on the server.

Love 

DILLY

• Thanks 1

Jazz, I have talked with hundreds of my fellow gamers and we have decided to bestow upon you the Ninja Meritorious Service Medal. We will miss you.

download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Headlice said:

Jazz, I have talked with hundreds of my fellow gamers and we have decided to bestow upon you the Ninja Meritorious Service Medal. We will miss you.

download.jpg

Thank you so much my good friend! I'm not far away, I will still play. Considering helping out some admin duties as interim as we lost many lately.