Gone

Get a new life!

Sorry to see you go my dear friend.

Thank you so much for stepping in and helping with getting i-G back up and running.

It very much appreciated and I am so grateful to you for bringing yourself out of retirement to help out the way you did.   The dedication you put into this clan was amazing.

I am also grateful to gain such a wonderful warm hearted great friend from you.  It nice to have a special friend like you.  I will continue to talk to you in other avenue dear friend.

Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Era

I am  fully aware that Ninjaman has not been active for some time but always hoped he would stay. There is no one who has done more to get this clan up and running again after our problems. He really has been a star. Like everyone else though his priorities in life have changed and he is moving on. I sincerely wish him all the best in all of his endeavours  and hope his life is the success that he truly deserves. 

Thank you Ninjaman and I hope to still be in touch on occasions.

Duck

• Like 3

Everyone has his reasons and we have to accept them.

Thank you again for everything you did for servers and for your time !!!!

i hope to see you again in game and will be pleased to kill you accordingly as always 

Take care

Chevy

• Like 2

I want to thank you for the hell of a job you have done.  As just a game player, Every time I wanted to play COD4, I came to the Ninja-Gaming servers and every time I did, they were up and running. I've tried a few times to create my own server and know from experience it is hard work. 

I'm just an old gamer and have little to do. You have made it possible for me to have many great experiences with many great people and I recognize that you made that happen.

I wish you the very best.

Headlice

• Like 1