TheMoment

infinity clan application

1.    Name: John

2.    Age:  48

3.    InGame Name: infinity (aka TheMoment)

4.    GUID: 

5.    Past/Current Clans:  I have never been a clan member

6.    References: i-G.Sitting Duck

7.    Something Interesting About Yourself/ Hobbies: I have a strong and fairly diverse technical background with computers and networking, I take great interest in many aspects of science, and really enjoy learning new useless trivia and facts.

8.    Reason for Wanting to Join:  I really like the community that has grown around Ninja Gaming; we have a really diverse and unique set of playing people from all over the world.  I am not an exceptional player by any standards, and cannot hold a candle to some of the incredible talent we see on the servers regularly; but I still love to challenge my luck against them sometimes. 

I have been active and helpful on the forums and in game, and have provided a number of positive contributions to the forum in the recent past.  I love learning new things, and like to experiment with ideas, as well as sharing these discoveries with other people; this is where many of my technical contributions have originated in the past.  I value equity, openness, honesty, modesty, and respect.  But I also value curiosity, learning and giving things a go. I have worked closely with some of the Admins in the past, and already have some familiarity with the work that they do.

I am passionate about assisting and helping to protect and foster the Ninja Gaming servers, community and interests.  If given the opportunity; I believe I can offer some technical ideas and resources to the Ninja Gaming administration team, as well as serving and supporting the community with fairness and respect.

9.    Games Applying for (WaW/COD4):  COD

Edited by i-G.Eragon85
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

34 correct bans

1 incorrect ban

20 nado bans (banned by me using his demo)

Lots of forum input into multiply discussions.

Knows a lot of our regular players and most of the admins

+1

• Like 1

Active player

good knowledge of game and programs 

Reasonable thinking, investigates in details

0 complains, as Eragon mention 34 correct bans out of 35

Im sure Ninja gaming will only benefit from adding Him to group :)

On 5/5/2019 at 7:39 AM, i-G.Eragon85 said:

34 correct bans
1 incorrect ban
20 nado bans (banned by me using his demo)
Lots of forum input into multiply discussions.
Knows a lot of our regular players and most of the admins
+1

You happen to know this guy by any chance? 😄
Just kidding.
I think he would be a great contribution to our community.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i-G.Lucky said:

You happen to know this guy by any chance? 😄

hmmm, having him sleeping right next to me, having breakfast, lunch and dinner most time, have his 2 kids, not sure if that is knowing him :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, i-G.Eragon85 said:

hmmm, having him sleeping right next to me, having breakfast, lunch and dinner most time, have his 2 kids, not sure if that is knowing him :)

Well, he's a great guy, that's for sure 🙂

41 minutes ago, i-G.CHEVY TRUCK said:

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 

seems nice 😂😂😂

I take it that you support this application Chevy.

• Haha 1

Application accepted on the normal trial basis. I will be setting up powers etc later today.  Welcome aboard. Any problems come to me as Eragon may get bossy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

Any problems come to me as Eragon may get bossy. 

😂

Congratulations and welcome!

TheMoment says thank you to all of you for your support.

For some reason it won't allow him to post in here anymore (Duck, do you think this is because it was moved to application accepted that it is preventing him from commenting?)

25 minutes ago, i-G.Eragon85 said:

TheMoment says thank you to all of you for your support.

For some reason it won't allow him to post in here anymore (Duck, do you think this is because it was moved to application accepted that it is preventing him from commenting?)

No that shouldn't affect it. is he looking in the correct place in accepted and not applications. I have checked his permissions and they are correct.

I remember that i had the same issue with the application of tgk - i was able to react to the post by like-symbole or so, but i couldn't write a comment to it
... even that the application was still open...
but at this case - @i-G.TheMoment wrote this application by self and now he cant comment it... - thats still more weird...

btw. I wrote my comment in the same adress as it is on Era's  screenshot:
"https://ninja-gaming.ninja/index.php?/topic/2676-infinity-clan-application/&tab=comments#comment-20193"
I think, the different is just the ending  "...&tab=comments#comment-20193", wich means the page is open in a extra-tab and the user is currently creating a (consecutively numbered) comment

Edited by i-G.Leon

I agree leon but if he tires the original page again he may be able to get through. The end piece of the address should be when the comment box is shown. I have that now I am typing but obviously the box is open.

• Like 1