Headlice

The Brick Gun

Or should I say, the Dreaded Brick Gun. Hey, I got my second kill with the brick gun tonight. Anyway, Buck talks about getting better range with the bricks, but I have not figured it out yet. 

Can someone explain how to get the range or better use of a brick gun. I've tried to build a wall and that didn't work.

Headlice

ADRIAN_DOUBLETITANPLUS.png

The brick gun is an awesome weapon, you just aim and fire it like a normal pistol.  It actually shoots a bullet just like a normal gun.  The bricks are just for show, and will not actually harm anyone even if they appear to hit them with a brick.  The brick gun does not run out of bullets, and is usually a one shot kill.  Ideal for snipers out of map on bog etc if you are skillful enough to be able to aim it at range.  It's a pistol - so it is better suited for short range, but I find it pretty good at any range.  One of my personal favorite weapon in the game if I can obtain one.  I think they are only available as a care package and only to vip's.  I don't think the brick gun can be dropped and collected by someone else - but I could be wrong - I have never actually tried swapping it for another weapon on the rare times I have obtained one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One to try for sure. Still, I think it’s best used as a unlimited ammo gun when your camping safely with a good drink and far from enemies. Should be a big help to get a nuke at least. A mysterious gun with a lot of possibilities for sure. 

Edited by i-G.Jasper
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ZIGFRIED said:

effectively being able to carry 3 at a time?

Zigfried - Interesting theory, but I am not sure whether this actually works.  I suspect the game mechanics still only permit 2 guns and a knife.  But I have never noticed whether the brick gun has replaced one of your previous guns or supplemented your arsenal.  

Once I get a brick gun, it's such a rare treat for me, that I generally don't want or need to switch back to an ordinary weapon.  Usually I am having so much fun spewing bricks everywhere, that I forget I am actually supposed to be defending myself, and help my team win, or whatever that goal might have been previously - so very 2 seconds ago. 🤩

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheMoment said:

But I have never noticed whether the brick gun has replaced one of your previous guns or supplemented your arsenal.  

I have tested it once and can confirm that after getting the Brick Gun with the care package, you have 3 firearms  (your previous ones and additional the Brick Gun)  and the knife at your disposal. Unfortunately the pleasure with the Brick Gun is always very short at me ...  I'm too clumsy with it ... But of course it's funny - for the one who shoots - and maybe for the one who was shot - to see the bricks come flying ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm ok - I wonder then if you can swap the brick gun for some other weapon that has been dropped, and continue to have 3 separate guns (plus a knife).  Interesting concept - I shall have to try it sometime.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

No if you change weapons the brick gun disappears

That's why I never tried to - just in case that happened.  I have never come across one in the field - only ever obtained one through a care package.

4 hours ago, i-G.Mars said:

I think i've ran out of bullets with brick gun.

You may be right Mars. I was under the impression they had unlimited bullets, but it would be a little unrealistic (not that the weapon exactly smacks of realism in any other respect).  But still a lot of fun to get one and use it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheMoment said:

You may be right Mars. I was under the impression they had unlimited bullets, but it would be a little unrealistic (not that the weapon exactly smacks of realism in any other respect).  But still a lot of fun to get one and use it.

Great gun. Especially in Sniper only :D Something like this, sorry for the lag in video :p 

• Like 6

On 2/8/2019 at 10:29 PM, i-G.Mars said:

Great gun. Especially in Sniper only :D Something like this, sorry for the lag in video 😛

I got excited watching this, really! This was an awesome example of how GREAT the brick gun is, really cool video, great kill streak! Boss Level Skills!

Edited by Biggie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

I got excited watching this, really! This was an awesome example of how GREAT the brick gun is, really cool video, great kill streak! Boss Level Skills!

It sure is great gun.

Thanks for the compliment Biggie :)

• Like 1