i-G.Drummond

Remove Downpour from map circulation?

I think if you survive 5 Minutes in the middle-map of downpour - when map is full with more than 20 players, you will get the golden umbrella...

• Haha 2

My sense is that we're all a bit tired of most of these maps as we've played them for a very long time and know them so well, but since there are so few in rotation i'd hate to lose any one of them. What is the likelihood of any new maps making it on this server? Any chance our donations could be used to buy/make new maps? 

A lot of COD4 maps are totally incompatible with high jump. The ones on the rotation are those that are. It is a very old game and new maps are virtually non existent. If anyone can construct new compatible maps I would love to discuss it with them. Until then we are stuck with what we have.

Not sure if I am allowed to give an opinion as I'm not an i-g member anymore, but I will say something anyway:) I'll keep it short and sweet: the most practical thing to do is as others pointed out: shorten the time. I don't mind this map personally, the main problem I see with it is that it's too big for the number of peeps usually in the server nowadays. I don't like bloc to be honest but shortening the time or put a smaller kill cap for each team would also work I guess.