rudolfssteins

Again banned for hacks

1. Name 6dogs

2. GUID 4dba9e6d40e8d35ffdac1da9342f8ad2

3. Banning Admin no clue , it doesnt say

4. Admin’s Reason for Ban wh

5. Your Side of the Story Not much of a side, I was playing and then ICEMAN[ITA] started accusing me of wallhacking, shortly after I got banned. And NO I don't hack. Check the demo.

It is this one

1. ____28127 but my profile name was _numbers, I am sorry I dont use that email anymore. I hope i am not breaking any rules.

Edited by i-G.Lucky
Removed empty spaces, since images didn´t show anyway.

Your ban will be reviewed in the normal manner.

It was me that banned you. There is sometime suspicious about you and the manner in which you play. Your IPs show you to be from Ireland but when you registered under number and also this time you had a Latvian IP. I only know one very notorious player from Latvia. Also I find it very odd that you registered on our forums twice using different names.

•  
  • Like 1

You are not telling the truth, I have a long list of IPs used by you and quite a few are Latvian. These were not used by any other player.

Also why did you reregister under a new name?

Because when I went back to Latvia which is my home country, I use my mobile carrier phone network to play on the server. Now Im back in Ireland where I study etc. And I explained why I registered under a new name. I also said I hope thats not against the rules. 

I actually have no words for this. At least give me a chance and let me play, so you would get more demos. Not just straight up ban me, because ive never hacked, and never will hack. Why would I try to even write an appeal if I was hacking? Last time I did wrong and joined again with a different GUID, now i genuinely want to get unbanned. Maybe You should actually make the demos public. 

P.s What hacker would waste soo much time to get unbanned.

Edited by rudolfssteins

As I said before you will have to wait until the final verdict is made. We usually make demos public but unfortunately in your case other things were happening which will not be made public. and many hackers try to get unbanned.

I have a feeling that nobody actually cares about me here. Thank You very much for how you treated me, this was absolute and utter poor management, if you think you have enough ''evidence'' on me cheating, but you absolutely do not care about my appeal, what am I supposed to do? I can't play nobody is giving me any information about anything. But the only consistent thing I have seen through all these years of playing is that donators are treated much much better. I don't know what I can do. I don't have any other games on my mac besides gmod. And this was the only server which for some reason work, the others freeze on downloading some images_00.iwd file. Would I really be so stupid to cheat on the one server which I have played since linke soep sixsixsix and others. This is the server in which I became good at this game. The only reason why people think I am suspicious is because I change my name a lot. And ofcourse I started playing this when I was like 13. I am just clueless. Please just help, or make others aware. I don't want this. I actually want to join the community, and stop changing my name so this would not happen again. And if you give me a chance I will record a video if my mcb Pro will handle it. Just don't treat me like this. :/

On 9/11/2018 at 6:56 PM, i-G.Sitting Duck said:

You have been treated in exactly the same way as all others.  I am just awaiting a few more decisions from senior clan members.  You pushing us will not make anything speed up. Also criticising our management does not endear  you to us so as I have said already a couple of times, be patient.

9 hours ago, Yolomonkey said:

Listen buddy, I know its tough for you. but you have to be patient and wait for the admins to say what they have to say. 

Please leave this to us, @Yolomonkey. It's not a nice situation for him to be in as it is, and we dont like to spend time on other discussions that might come up from comments like that. Let us do our work and this situation will be handled the way we've always handled it.

@rudolfssteins, our admins have many years of experience. We are not always right, and if ever uncertain we involve all of the admins (all levels) to make sure we make the right desicions, as @i-G.Sitting Duck have done now. We have all looked trough the demos more than once, in fact we have a whole thread running in the upper admin section, and there is a common perception in this particular case.... We believe that some of the demos made of you contains very suspicious kills.

Stand by please, and you will hear from us pretty soon.

The evidence has been examined very carefully.  I agree with other comments that some of your kills were very suspicious. However, as in this case I am unable to publish the demos, I feel that the evidence is not up to our usual standard. I am therefore giving you the benefit of the doubt and unbanning you on this occasion.

Thank you soooo much, I also had one question probably not for this thread though. My game keeps crashing at random times sometimes you can play for a long time sometimes it crashes after 2 mins. It started when I got High Sierra and seems like the only option is installing Sierra.