i-G.Sammas09

Clan App. Sammas09

Name: Sam

InGame Name: sammas09

GUID: Cod 4- 
           Cod 5- 

Past/Current Clans: none

References: Grillby 

Something Interesting About Yourself/ Hobbies: well I'm Sam , but you all know me of course :). I have been on nnj servers for years. Started playing waw about 4 years and Cod4 about 18months ago. Last year I applied for moderator to help keep the server clean and have been doing that since. My hobbies include; walking, cars, engineering, diesel engines( I have 11 in my collection :) ), canals, cabinet making, and I am currently building my own house. 

Reason for Wanting to Join: I initially joined as server mod to gain some experience which I think I have done, the next step is to apply for the clan and continue from there. I feel I really know everyone here now and hope to continue working with you all ;)

Games Applying for (WaW/COD4): both

Thanks , I look forward to your replies.

Edited by i-G.Eragon85
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

+1

Sammas has been with us for quite some time now and has done an amazing job.

He is one who would always ask question if there is something that he feels that he needs to know.

He has been a real pleasure to have in our team.

• Thanks 1

I have no hesitation in accepting this application on the normal trial period. As Sammas has been a mod for some time without problem, he may straight away use the perm ban feature which other trial members cannot.

Always remember that it is not the quantity of bans that count, it is the quality.

Welcome aboard Sam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1